Beaconsfield Yacht Club members enjoy
the use of the following facilities:
- Historic fieldstone clubhouse with covered terrace.
- Food and beverage service throughout the summer and part time
- Boat marina, with stone breakwater, two entrances, accommodating
yachts up to 36 feet with finger docks for every boat.
- Showers and bathrooms in Clubhouse and at water's edge
- Lawns, picnic areas
- Barbeque facilities for members and their guests
- Shearleg and yacht crane
- Gas and working dock, pump-out, ice, etc.
- Professional assistance on docks
- Dinghy harbour with separate entrance and paved apron. An electric
hoist for efficient handling of the largest dinghies is available